STOP WATCH For enduro RACE

All discussions here

STOP WATCH For enduro RACE

Unread postby Frasca » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:05 am

Hi!!

First of all sorry for my bad English!

I find very interesting and simply your software and I'd like to use it for my next enduro Race.

I'd like to know if is possible to connect the software to an automatic wiring with a photocell.

I try to explain.... normally there are about 150 or 200 drivers; I can put on start line a photocell and every time one comes the cell keep the time. Every driver has a number on the front of motorbike so I can write on my pc this number and when I give ENTER this number must to be associate with the last time was keeped.

I don't know if I write It well and if you understand my question....I HOPE!!!!

If necessary I will buy the entire SW, please give me an answer!!

NOTE: I'm not a PC engineer..... :-((((( I need also to understand how I can connect photocell to USB port!!!
Frasca

Re: STOP WATCH For enduro RACE

Unread postby Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 pm

tnx very much for your quickly answer!!!!

But , what about the metode of immission of the dates( number of rider)after each lap? What kind of view I have on my screen?

On the track we work with a simple lap top maybe with a bigger external keypad ( so we can have the big number keypad on right) and some times can arrives more than 1 rider at the same moment. Is somethingh easy like : "ENTER NUMBER 1" than enter....."ENTER NUMBER 2" than enter....."ENTER NUMBER 3" than enter ( in enduro race the finish line can be crossed ONLY one by one) Have you a screen shot sample to show me?

Can I find easy an USB adaptor for the port you show me ( I think they are RS232 or similar) because I have only USB on Pc .

LAST: which version of sw have I to buy from you and how much does It cost exactly...

Tnx again very much.... I think that with your sw I solve my BIG problem in an easy way!

Re: STOP WATCH For enduro RACE

Unread postby Stopwatch » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Guest wrote:On the track we work with a simple lap top maybe with a bigger external keypad ( so we can have the big number keypad on right) and some times can arrives more than 1 rider at the same moment. Is somethingh easy like : "ENTER NUMBER 1" than enter....."ENTER NUMBER 2" than enter....."ENTER NUMBER 3" than enter ( in enduro race the finish line can be crossed ONLY one by one) Have you a screen shot sample to show me?

It is entirely on your own way how to apply XNote.

Guest wrote:Can I find easy an USB adaptor for the port you show me ( I think they are RS232 or similar) because I have only USB on Pc .

See the links above.

Guest wrote:LAST: which version of sw have I to buy from you and how much does It cost exactly...

Company up to 2 users. €49.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum