The same configuration

All discussions here

The same configuration

Unread postby SirJohnny » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi there:

- I am using Windows 7 and ver 1.60 of your XNote Stopwatch program (trial version).

- I like to change the colors of the digits and background, and also resize the "compact" size of the timer. I am using your timer
program in my memorization efforts for nursing school.

- Anyhow, in the old versions of your programs (like ver 1.40) when you closed the program, the settings (color, size, font) would
somehow get automatically saved when you closed the program. Then when you restarted the program again, it would remember
your settings automatically. You could keep clicking on the program icon and the settings would all have been remembered.

- With the new version of the software, the settings are only "rememberd" when I start the first timer. However, I like to open
multiple (10 to 15 timers at a time) and would like to have their configuration (same as the first timer) remain the same. Is there
a way to do this automatically (like the old version used to), instead of having to manually set the color and font for each timer I open?

Thanks!!!

John Coxey
(Syracuse, NY, USA)
SirJohnny

Re: The same configuration

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:50 pm

SirJohnny wrote:Hi there:
- With the new version of the software, the settings are only "rememberd" when I start the first timer. However, I like to open
multiple (10 to 15 timers at a time) and would like to have their configuration (same as the first timer) remain the same. Is there
a way to do this automatically (like the old version used to), instead of having to manually set the color and font for each timer I open?

Make a shortcut with xnsw.exe /c=xnsw.ini
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum