- Visual: All participants and audience could see up to date timing on the big screen.
- Record: Since we were recording the finish line, and since we were running XNote Stopwatch on a Tablet PC in frame, we had a permanent record of the finish times which we could see by rewinding the footage to the frame where the cars broke the finish line and look at the XNote Stopwatch time.
- Remote trigger: The stopwatch had to be started remotely, which was easily managed with a USB extension cord and mouse.
- Dual timers: In early revisions of the timing process we had 2 instances of the product running, one per lane (on the same laptop!), and each was individually keep track of that lane.
- Data logging: The data logging to Excel feature is very useful and easy to use.
In short I was very impressed with the product and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a simple, elegant stopwatch. I'm so glad I found XNote Software before race day - it gave the event a sense of professionalism and polish that elevated the whole competition.