Experimental build with multiple colors and 2 windows

All discussions here

Dual Windows

Unread postby Cindra » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Any chance of making this current build dual windowed like a similar build a while back?
Cindra

Re: Dual Windows

Unread postby Stopwatch » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Cindra wrote:Any chance of making this current build dual windowed like a similar build a while back?

No yet. There are lots of other improvements in progress.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Re: Experimental build with multiple colors and 2 windows

Unread postby rossini » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Stopwatch wrote:Here is some improvements made personally but not included in official release. The first allows to change Font and Backgound colors at different time stages (in countdown timer mode only). The second displays another timer window to project, for example.

xnsw.zip

Post your comments here.

Changing colours... very nice. How to get rid of the second window, though?
And I need it without asking me if I want to save the changes, please. Can these two things be configured somehow in the experimental version?

Cheers,
Oliver
rossini

Unread postby Stopwatch » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 am

rossini wrote:Changing colours... very nice. How to get rid of the second window, though?
And I need it without asking me if I want to save the changes, please. Can these two things be configured somehow in the experimental version?

Sorry, no. This is an experimental build.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby rossini » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:30 am

Well, I really hope for a quick introduction of the "changing colours" feature into the main build. Because... I need it. If I can do anything to assist you to provide it, please let me know...

Cheers,
Oliver
rossini

Unread postby rossini » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Two months later... version 1.66 is the main build. Did not want to miss the chance to bring this topic back to your attention :-)

I am still keen to have this changing-colour feature of the experimental build. Are there any major difficulties in implementing this feature? Is there anything that I can do to support you?

Not to forget: I love your product.

Ciao,
Oliver
rossini

Unread postby tvaudioman » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:37 pm

I can not figure out how to get the timer to change colors at a specific time. Where in the menu settings it this feature?

I would really like the feature of changing colors at specific times... and when time expires.
And I also really like the dual window, one for operator, then the other to slide to external monitors full screen.

Is this the best version for these two features?
Thanks
tvaudioman

Unread postby tvaudioman » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Ok, I figured it out, It's at the bottom of the "Timer..." menu. Nice. You can do however many your want.

I sure wish this affect the secondary screen as well though. That screen is for the people being timed and the colors are to help them know their time is almost over.
tvaudioman

Previous

Return to Main forum